Monday, November 22, 2010

Renee Descoutures: CT Maternity Photographer- Pretty in Pink

Oh. my. goodness!! I can't even begin to describe how much I LOVED photographing this session! When I arrived I met a beautiful couple so completely in love with each other and their baby girl. Their home was buzzing with excitement and I couldn't help but relive some of my own memories when my husband and I were preparing for the arrival of our first child. I love that I am able to capture and preserve some of these memories for my clients.

The Momma and Papa...




I love how he is looking at her in the shot below. One of my favorites for sure...
along with this next one :)
Both glowing!

Did I mention gorgeous??



...with a perfectly round belly!

Love this moment!
And how handsome is Dad? I love that he joined in the fun and wore pink!

We were lucky enough to have this shoot on one of the warmer fall days and decided to head outside for a bit.


Another one of my favorites below with the warm soft light and the happy couple:)







I had such a hard time choosing which images to highlight in this post. I hope you enjoyed seeing a few of my many favorites. Thanks for stopping by!!

-Renee :)

P.S. Please don't be shy. Leave me a note to let me know you were here!

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful pictures, you captured them just right! I really love the one that is in black and white and he is kissing her head. The feeling of love just jumps out at you. Great work!Oh and I also love the one at the boats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these pics are great auntie neenee. i just ove them all. there beautiful. you are the best photographer in the worl. great work of this series and good luck for many more.
    i love you with all my heart and soul.
    maya

    ReplyDelete