Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Renee Descoutures-CT Family Portrait Photographer:Sweet Family of Three!

Sweet Family of Three!


Quite possibly the easiest family I have ever photographed. Seriously. All three are beautiful and photogenic! And... little Livi looked my way and smiled just like that! I am always prepared for lots of running when toddlers are involved... but this session only called for a few straddle jumps toward the end:) No joke..the kids love it! Here are a few shots that I captured!



I love the next shot, everyone is so happy and Livi is laughing... probably at me doing something silly:)
I love the sweet cuddles with mom!
And here she is so excited to show Dad all of the fun things she was seeing at the beach.
Can't go to Lighthouse Point Park and not get a nice shot with the lighthouse!
The carousel is another must! Actually, I suggested this location especially for the carousel and am so glad the family was up for it. The only bummer was that there happened to be an event that day and the carousel wasn't running for another few hours. So I only had a few minutes to grab the next few shots since a non-moving carousel isn't much fun for anyone!






K&K thank you so much for a great family session!! You are a wonderful family and it was so nice meeting you and your precious girl! Hope you love them as much as I do!!

:)Renee










4 comments:

  1. Wonderful job, Renee!!! Love, love the cuddle with Mom! They are such a great family and you captured them perfectly!!! Yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet family, great job girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful picture of a beautiful child, I love the carousel pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. auntie i love yuor work and i have to say that these are your best so far. your are gorgious. the carousel pics are the best pics that you have captured in this series.
    i love you lots!
    maya

    ReplyDelete