Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Renee Descoutures Photography-CT Newborn Photographer: Perfectly New!

I am thrilled when I am asked to capture a newborn's first photos. I love this precious teeny tiny stage and it only lasts a few weeks. When you combine how fast time flies and sleep deprivation from feedings every 1-2 hours it gets hard for parents to remember the details. I gladly will capture and preserve the memories for you:)


Baby Katerina: A perfect angel at only a week and a half old!


Aww, those little lips...



and the light little eye lashes.....



and the little squishy face...



...all snuggled up!!


Such a sweet baby girl!

Oh how I miss the baby stage! In the blink of an eye my youngest has just turned 4!!


Katerina is a doll! Enjoy every moment!!


Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!


-Renee :)

4 comments:

  1. Katarina is a beautiful baby! Renee, your pics capture the baby sweetness that's gone in a blink of an eye. Our family can treasure these pictures forever.
    Grandma Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandma Julie, Thank you so much for the kind words. I am so happy I was able to capture these moments for your family:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice Renee, almost makes you want to have a baby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. auntie these are beautiful. the babies hat is sooo sweet. and how she sleeps is just precious. im sooooo very proud of you .
    i love you bunches.
    maya

    ReplyDelete