Sunday, January 16, 2011

Renee Descoutures: CT Newborn Photographer- New Year/New Baby

Happy New Year!!!!
I am excited for what this year will bring! I am looking forward to great personal and business growth and thank each and every one of you that have come here to support me and my business!! I truly appreciate you taking a few minutes out of your day to read a post, browse a gallery, leave a comment or pass my name along to a friend that might be interested in working with me.
After a little break to spend the holidays and snow days with my friends and family I am back up and running. And what better way to start off blogging in the new year than with new life?! This brand new baby girl is as sweet as they come. I had a lovely afternoon capturing her teeny tiny newness that passes way too quickly. Enjoy a few of my favorites....
































Here she is enjoying snuggle time with her proud Mom and Dad, who you probably recognize from the previous maternity post! She's smiling! They are such a beautiful family and it was such an honor to be asked back to capture these moments for them with their baby girl!


Thanks for stopping by!Until next time...
:) Renee

3 comments:

  1. Love her little mouth when her mom is kissing her. And that head of hair! So sweet, Renee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - now THAT is a beautiful baby! Is the skirt yours or hers?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Breathtaking....Renee, the tutu and the her little toes, made me cry. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete