Thursday, September 16, 2010

Renee Descoutures- CT Newborn Photographer: Baby Dante

Baby Dante!






Absolute perfection at just 3 weeks old and a dream baby to photograph. Honestly, my easiest newborn session to date!


Once I was set up I laid him down to get some awake shots...






and minutes later he dozed right off to sleep, just like that!








He was so peaceful I almost didn't want to move him and decided that was the perfect time for detail shots. A kind and trusting friend lent me a Canon 100mm macro lens to get the next two shots.. and it was amazing!







I've taken pictures of a lot of baby hands and toes... but these are my favorites to date. That lens is a must have on my list.







I switched him onto his belly and he quickly opened and then closed his eyes once again and snuggled himself back to sleep.




















And one last shot with the proud new parents!





Sherry and Jerry, Thank you so much for having me over to capture little Dante's first pictures! He is an absolute sweetheart!


No comments:

Post a Comment