Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Renee Descoutures: CT Portrait Photographer- Carey

Hello there friendly blog readers! I am so happy you stopped by! I really enjoyed this shoot and am excited to share a few images with you!

I was inspired by dramatic lighting and everything that went along with tap dance..top hat, bow tie, cane, etc...

A huge THANK YOU to Carey and Dance City and The Arts ! Carey was my super gorgeous model for the evening and the Dance City studios were the wonderful backdrops.

Enjoy!




















The last three don't have as much to do with dance but I LOVE a beautiful headshot. They are actually some of my favorites from the shoot. Something about that butterfly lighting ...








Thanks again for stopping by! Have a wonderful evening!
-Renee:)

5 comments:

  1. nice job Renee! - SD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job Renee! I love that silhouette shoot 4th from the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic job, Renee! These are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of shadows Renee! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Renee these are beautiful pictures and very dramatic. Fantastic Job!

    ReplyDelete